Installing a residential solar system is hassle free with Eko Energy.
We are here to help you with every step of the process, making it a completely seamless transition. With years of experience in Melbourne and Sydney’s solar energy industries, Eko Energy engineers and solar designers have the expertise to carefully assess and evaluate your electricity bill and roof space.
Using information specific to you, we can tailor a system to best suit your needs. Residential solar energy, installed by the experts at Eko Energy, has a range of benefits for Melbourne and Sydney residents.
- Significantly reduced electricity bills
- Improved carbon footprint
- Excellent return on investment
- Comprehensive warranties backed by Australia’s largest franchise, Eko Group
- Exclusive feed-in tariffs
- Battery-ready status
Eko Energy have a number of different residential solar offers available to you
We are excited to help Victorian homeowners access the new Solar Homes subsidy
Eko Energy is a leading provider of Tier 1, best-in-class solar energy solutions including
Award-winning Q CELL Solar Panels
- Higher yield per surface area
- All-weather technology
- Enduring high performance even in low-light conditions
- Lightweight quality frame
- 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear warranty included
State of the Art SolarEdge Inverters and Monitoring Systems
- 2.5kW to 10kW inverter range/li>
- Superior efficiency
- Standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Supports PV and battery management
- IP65 / NEMA 2R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless
Eko Energy will conduct a free, no obligation assessment of your available roof space and create a quote based on your average daily energy consumption.
To find out how you can get the best residential solar Victoria and New South Wales has to offer, simply request a free quote or give us a call on 131 546.
- Is your roof suitable for solar? Click here to find out
- Interested in solar battery storage? Find out more here
- Are you a Victorian resident? Great news! You can now apply for the Solar Homes subsidy of 50% off the cost of a solar system (up to $2,225)